Papa Murphy happens to be the fifth-largest pizza chain in the US, and it has over 1300 locations in the USA, Canada, and the UAE. Orders are available via call-in, online orders, and walk-ins. Moreover, some places have a drive-thru window for customers to pick up their orders.
The unique feature about Papa Murphy which separates it from the other Pizza franchises is the fact that they make the pizza for you and add the ingredients that you ask for; however, the final process which is baking the pizza you the customer have to do it at home in your oven.
This is a very trendy policy because the lack of stoves and costs associated with baking creates a lower overhead, making it a lot cheaper for the customer because they can easily undercut their competitors and the other national chains.
The Papa Murphy’s menu pdf is also quite popular and somewhat unique with regular pizza items and additional items like salads, cinnamon wheels, soft drinks, chocolate chip cookie dough, cheesy bread, and smores dessert bars.
The Pizza menu includes the following:
- A Signature Pizza – The signature pizza is their classic recipe, which is considered the regular and is created on their original crust that they are famous for.
- A Gourmet Delite®- The trademarked gourmet delight is their more sophisticated pizza that comes with gourmet toppings, and specifically, it is a thin-crusted crispy pizza.
- A Stuffed Pizza – The stuffed comes with original and toppings of your choosing but with two layers of the original crust.
- A Create Your Own – is the freedom pizza that allows you to choose your favorite crust and yummy toppings.
The Crust Options
- Thin Crust – A thin crunchy crust.
- Original Crust – The traditional crust which is neither too thick nor too thin.
- Pan Crust – This is a thick crust which baked in a deeper pan and comes out buttery.
- Stuffed Crust – the original crust gets two layers in this option.
- Gluten-Free Crust – A gluten-free crust offer from Udi’s Gluten-Free Crusts.
Vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-freers alike can revel in the satisfaction of creating fantastic pizzas and baking them at home, with the help of a few ingredients and Recipes from Papa Murphy’s menu pdf.
Simple recipes and the dough, dough alternatives, and unique topping combinations. With topping options like roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, garlicky pesto, or Greek olives, there’s no need for meat, or even dairy, to be a part of your pizza repertoire. And delicious recipes for gluten-free crust abound, providing you with the kitchen ammunition you need to make pizzas that suit any diet.
Those on a budget will see that getting a Papa Murphy Pizza and baking it at home can be the cheapest alternative, and you can choose toppings that make sense for your wallet. When pressed for time, you can get multiple pizzas then freeze them. Later on, you can use pizza dough from the fridge or freezer that you got earlier, toss it in the oven and see dinner ready in less than half an hour.